Made exclusively for Aputure LS C120d, LS C120d II, LS C300d, the Fresnel 2X Attachment offers a beam spread that's variable from 12 to 40 degrees. A valuable bi-product of this enhanced design is its ability to intensify the output of the light! Aputure's LS 120d II, for example, is capable of outputting up to 14x its standard power thanks to the Fresnel's dual lens design. The Fresnel 2X comes with a padded case for storage and transport.
Dual Lens Design
The rear lens focuses and magnifies the beam onto the larger 6" front Fresnel lens, performing with zero wasted light. The dual lens optical design makes the Fresnel 2X twice as powerful as the original Aputure Fresnel and makes the LS C120d II up to 14-times brighter.
- Dual lens magnification
- Outputs twice as much light as the original Aputure Fresnel
- Larger 6-inch Fresnel lens
- New rotating spot/flood design for increased smoothness and stability 12-40
- variable spot to flood beam angle
- Designed to minimize light leaks
- Robust, heat-resistant material
- Compatible with Bowens mount lights
- Compatible with Aputure Barndoors
1 x Aputure Fresnel 2x
1 x Carrying bag