The BP-TX Transmitters
The BP-TX is made out of CNC aluminum to give it a tough, durable build quality. The top of the unit features a SMA antenna connector, a 1/4″ 20 mounting point for the belt clip, and a locking 3.5mm standard microphone input. With 2 multi-color LED alert lights you will be able to tell the status at just a glance. The daylight bright OLED display offers a fast refresh rate so VU meters bounce in real time. The high resolution of the OLED display allows for the statuses of all the major features to be displayed on the home screen.
The RF power output is 100mw / 50mw / 25mw / 10mw/ or AUTO. When you set the BP-TX to AUTO RF Power the DUO-RX will transmit a pulse to the BP-TX (if the signal drops below the threshold), telling the BP-TX to increase its RF power output to help prevent a loss of signal. Using AUTO RF Power will also increase your battery life because you will never use more power than the system actually needs.
All settings on the BP-TX can be over written in the menu of the DUO-RX. Now you no longer have to walk over to an actor to change a simple setting. Simple pull up which transmitter you need to adjust in the menu of the DUO-RX, make the change, and instantly the BP-TX updates to the new setting.
The DUO-RX Receiver
From the start we wanted the Deity Connect system to work with the ergonomics of a sound bag. The DUO-RX was designed so that the screen, buttons, and antenna all face up in a sound bag so the operator does not need to remove it. And with the USB-C power and audio outputs on the bottom, the cable management can be maximized inside the audio bag. These two ergonomic principals also allow for the screen to face camera operators when mounting it onto a camera, instead of facing the ceiling like other brands.
We added dual SMA elbow antennas so no matter how you mount the DUO-RX your external antenna can always be mounted vertically. But we took it a step further by adding two dipole internal horizontal antennas to capture signals on the horizontal plane. This quad design gives us a dual true diversity setup across two receiver modules. This is the same method used in commercial grade WiFi and high-end drones. And because we offer users removable antennas, you can upgrade the antenna array yourself if you want to add a clover antenna, directional antenna, or even connect to a 2.4Ghz antenna splitter.
- Multiple RF Outputs (10mw, 25mw, 50mw, 100mw, AUTO)
- Guard Rail Limiter
- 75Hz and 150Hz Low Cut Filters
- Boost Audio Frequencies 7KHz – 20Khz
- Assign User ID’s to each transmitter
- 1″ OLED display
- Screen and button lock
- Uses Standard Locking 3.5mm lavaliers
The DUO-RX features:
- Twin True Diversity antenna arrays for a quad antenna setup
- Internal 10hr Lithium battery;USB-C rechargeable;Dual Isolated Channels
- Sound Bag / DSLRs friendly ergonomics
- Weighs about the same as a smartphone
- Remote controls every audio adjustment on the each transmitter
- Dual SMA elbow antennas ;Three Output Modes (Balanced XLR, DSLR blended, and Stereo)
- 1″ OLED Screen;Updatable Firmware
- Home Screen Displays Transmitters Battery Life;Live VU monitoring
- Output B can be turned into a headphone jack
- Separate 1/4″ and 3/8″ mounting points underneath