- 3-Foot Diameter
- 1-Stop White Translucent
- Includes Skirt for Controlling Light
- Near 360° Beam Angle
Made for use with LED or strobe fixtures, the Lantern 90 from Aputure casts a near 360° soft light that spreads evenly over a large area. You can mount it horizontally or hang it overhead on a boom to raise the ambient light level, open up shadows, and let more focused fixtures work their magic.
To add versatility to the lantern, Aputure includes a skirt to control the light. Using the skirt on all four sides limits the beam to a pool of soft light, while covering one side directs the light or creates a light-to-dark ratio to add dimension. The Lantern 90 has a Bowens speed ring for Aputure lights, but it can also be used on lights made by the many other manufacturers that employ this popular mount.
- 90cm (3 ft) Diameter: Produces even softer light. Larger than the classic Aputure lantern, same size as the Light Dome II.
- 1-Stop Fabric Diffusion: The Lantern 90’s 1-stop diffusion strikes a balance between softening the point source LED output and inimizing light loss.
- Fabric Light Control Skirt: The included removable hoop-and-loop skirt can easily roll up & down, and attach to the Lantern 90 & itself for precise soft light control.
- Quick-Build Design: Set up the Lantern 90 in seconds. Simply press down and attach the hooks to the frame.
- Standard Bowens Accessory Mount: Compatible with Aputure Bowens Mount lights, including the LS 600d Pro, C300d II, 300x, & C120d II.