The Amaran 100x is a bi-color point-source LED fixture with stunning brightness, flexible color temperature control. Meet the perfect light for content creators, interviews, portrait photography and video production.
- 【Impeccable Color Fidelity】: CRI 95+ TLCI 96+ Offers Natural, Pristine Color for Broadcast Video, Photography, Television Production and Studio Filmmaking; Color Temperature range of 2700K-6500K, allowing you to produce light that is warmer than typical tungsten fixtures, and cooler than conventional daylight (D55).
- 【9 Pre-programmed Lighting Effects】: Aputure Amaran 100x features 9 lighting effect modes, such as paparazzi, fireworks, lightning, faulty bulb, TV, breath, flash, explosion, fire. Brightness 0-100% adjustable, providing more choices.
- 【Dual Control Methods】: The Aputure Amaran 100x support 2.4G 100m Sidus Link App Remote Control via Bluetooth, to control all kinds of light effect, brightness, frequency. You can also adjust the brightness from 0-100% On-board, there is a INT adjustment knob to quickly switch the brightness level: 20%→40%→60%→80%→100%→20%→40%→60%→80%→ 80%→ 40%→60%→80%→100% cycle switch.
- 【Dual Power Supply Methods】: The 100x is ready for worldwide use via its built-in 100-240V power supply, but it will also run on optional batteries (DC 48V input) when AC power is unavailable.
- 【Bowen’s Mount & Umbrella Hole Design】: The 100x equipped with soft light umbrella hole, and a Bowens reflector mount for access to Amaran light shapers and also those many other manufacturers that use this popular mount.